The difference between ordinary masks and medical surgical masks. Ordinary masks usually last about 4 to 6 hours. The time to use surgical masks is longer than this, but the protection efficiency is much higher. If there is surgery in normal times Or if there is a risk of infection in close contact, it is generally recommended to use surgical masks or protective masks. Disposable sterile masks are mainly used for daily life and daily protection.
This mask is very popular with customers all over the world, and more customers contact us for bulk purchase. Our products are of good quality and the price is worthy of the quality. If you need samples, you can contact us first, we can provide samples for you to check the quality.
|Material:||3S non-woven fabric*2+99% melt- blown fabric|
|Packaging Detail:||10 pieces/bag, 1000pieces/carton or 50pieces/box|
|Sterilization Method:||Ethylene oxide sterilization|
|Standards:||EN14683:2019 Type IIR|
|Expire Date:||2 years|
|Production Date:||See the seal|
1. Moisture absorption layer: Sanitary grade polypropylene adhesive proof cloth; Filter layer: High efficiency filter melt spray cloth; The waterproof layer: Sanitary grade polypropylene adhesive proof cloth.
2. Elastic ear loop: Comfortable to wear.
3. The malleable nose strip freely adjustable bending.
2. Products have passed CE, FDA, ISO certification.
3. Respond promptly and provide comprehensive and thoughtful service.
2. Factory direct sales price.
3. Quality assurance.
4. Deliver fast.
5. We have a good after-sales service.
6. We have been serving large domestic hospitals for a long time.
7. More than 10 years of sales experience in the medical industry.
8. There is no MOQ for most of the products, and customized products can be delivered quickly.